Nutritional Therapy recognises that we are all unique and is about individual diet and lifestyle advice creating a diet and lifestyle programme that is right for you.
Your nutritional status, health, lifestyle, symptoms and goals are explored to understand any nutritional, hormonal, biochemical or digestive imbalances that may be contributing to your health and wellbeing.
The resulting nutritional programme is designed to address any imbalances and is both practical and realistic to fit in with your lifestyle.
While nutritional therapy aims to address the underlying cause of health issues rather than the symptoms or the named disease it is considered effective for many health conditions including:
- Allergies and intolerances
- Auto-immune conditions
- Cardiovascular problems – including high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Child behavioural problems – including autistic spectrum disorders
- Depression and anxiety
- Diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Digestive and bowel disorders – including IBS, indigestion, bloating and constipation
- Fatigue and stress
- Hormonal imbalances – PMS, endometriosis, menopause and infertility
- Migraine and headaches
- Skin disorders – including acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Weight management